Monterey Tri - Duathlon
Register Today: Click Here
- Athlete Information Guide: Click Here
- 7:30 am - Olympic Start Time
- 8:20 am - Sprint Start Time
- Run-Bike-Run Event
Registration Information & Fees:
Duathlon - Sprint
Distance: 1 Mile Run - 12 Mile Bike - 2 Mile Run
- $90 until 12/2/2019 at 11:59pm
- $105 until 12/31/2019 at 11:59pm
- $115 until 3/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $125 until 6/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $135 until 9/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $145 until 10/9/2020 at 11:59pm
Duathlon - Olympic
Distance: 6. Mile Run - 24.9 Mile Bike - 3 Mile Run
- $116 until 12/2/2019 at 11:59pm
- $145 until 12/31/2019 at 11:59pm
- $155 until 3/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $165 until 6/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $175 until 9/31/2020 at 11:59pm
- $185 until 10/9/2020 at 11:59pm
- Custom event branded t-shirt
- Custom finishers medal
- Custom swim cap
- Free post-race feast and beer
- Professional Race Day announcer
- Race results posted on race day
- Great music
- Free Race Photos
Age groups male & female (awards will be given 3 deep):
- 15 & Under, 16-17, 18-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+,
- Female-Athena (over 165 lbs)
- Male-Clydesdale (over 220 lbs.)
- Confirmed Athletes:All athletes should arrive at least 1.5 hours early.
Preliminary Wave Starts:
- 7:40am Wave #1: Olympic Duathlon
- 8:20am Wave #2: Sprint Duathlon
Waves may change going into race day based on size of wave
Schedule of events:
You must bring a valid ID to pick up your race packet. If you are pre-registered, you will not need to bring anything but your valid I.D.
Saturday, October 10, 2020 (Registration / Packet Pickup)
- Location: Lover Point Park
- Hours: 10-5pm
- Address: 631 Ocean View Blvd, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- Map: Click Here
Sunday, October 11, 2020 (Race Day / Registration)
- 5:30am Transition Open
- 7am-11am Expo Open
- 7:30am Race Start
- 8am-11am Food, Beer, Music and Entertainment
- 10:30am Awards Ceremony
Race Tattoos & Bibs:
Athletes will be responsible for applying the race tattoo (bib number-left arm) that is provided in your packet. Apply your Race Tattoo on the left side of your body. Remember it is mandatory that you wear your colored swim cap, apply your adhesive bike bib and wear your run bib during the run portion of the race.
The Finish includes a post race party with all the fixings: great music, exciting race day announcers, delicious food which includes burritos, chips, granola, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, fresh spring water, recovery drinks, beer and more.
Post Race Massage:
Free sports massage services, assessments and taping
This race will be timed using a chip timing system. Upon checking in you will receive a chip that is traditionally worn on the ankle. It is the athlete’s responsibility to wear the chip during the entire race. If you do not wear the chip you will NOT be timed.
The Athlete is also 100% totally responsible for the return of the chip. Our waiver will have a disclaimer that must be signed that states you, the athlete, must return the chip or be billed accordingly by our timing company. It is the racer’s responsibility to make sure that if you cannot attend the race, the chip will be returned within 7 days to USA Productions at the following address. If the timing chip is not returned the participant will be charged $30.
USA Triathlon Sanctioning:
USA Triathlon provides comprehensive insurance coverage to sanctioned events. The coverage provides liability coverage to protect the race director, sponsors, volunteers, officials, and participants. The athlete excess medical coverage protects each participant for the day of the event.
Athlete Excess Medical: When athletes purchase a USA Triathlon annual license or one day permit, a portion of those fees cover the cost to provide them with excess medical insurance. This coverage only extends to their participation in an USA Triathlon sanctioned event and is only available after the injured party has filed with any primary insurance policies.
Event Liability: USA Triathlon provides comprehensive liability insurance coverage to sanctioned events. The USA Triathlon policy automatically covers USA Triathlon race directors, sponsors, volunteers, officials, and participants while participating in sanctioned events. Single-event permit can only be purchased through the race director and is $15 at packet pickup or the day of the event. USA Triathlon does not sell single-day permits.
Learn more about USA Triathlon: Click here